Job Number: 1572
Customer Experience Representative
Pay Rate: $13.45
Benefits: Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Profit Sharing)
Location: Janesville, WI 53546
Provide exceptional customer service for new and existing customers with inbound inquiries (e.g. quotes, order entry, and service requests) by probing to uncover customer needs, identifying solutions to meet need, following up on open issues, and seeking ways to add value while creating a remarkable experience for both internal/external customers.
- Plays a vital role in the retention of customers.
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and services provided to the customer.
- Works extensively with the customer to resolve problems, orders, and technical issues in an effort to retain our customers’ service and relationship.
- Accurately performs fundamental work assignments to deliver a superior customer experience by listening to their needs and providing timely solutions (Order entry, order follow-up, shipment tracking, update orders, etc).
- Provide a remarkable customer service experience that drives customers to return time and time again through superior communication skills.
- Accepts coaching and feedback and takes necessary steps to improve performance through commitment to learning and growth.
- Combines service, sales and systems skills with basic product knowledge, while efficiently position applicable exploratory questions, to uncover customer needs and navigates to relevant solutions.
- Empowered to resolve customer issues promptly and accurately in a manner that will promote customer loyalty.
- Shares relevant information with sales partners and acts on customer feedback.
- Consistently captures customer’ s intent when placing an order and seamlessly provide delivery option that meets those needs.
- Uses system capabilities to provide information on pricing, availability, and alternative solutions to complete customer interactions and solver customer problems.
- Proactively looks for opportunities to drives sales growth by engaging in actions that identify leads for further selling opportunities.
- Ability to personalize interactions with customers, while using a positive, “ say yes” approach, and set appropriate expectations to resolve conflict.
- Demonstrates and participates in continuous improvement activities
- No prior experience in customer service required, but with a preference for contact center environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent with preference for post-secondary
- Self-starter/motivator that demonstrates strong work ethic
- Proficient typing and data entry skills
- Experience in relevant computer applications and contact center systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and background in enterprise systems (i.e. Enterprise systems; SAP, Oracle, Salesforce.com)
The employer is an " equal opportunity employer." The employer will not discriminate and will take " affirmative action" measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, creed, color, disability, veteran status, sex, or any characteristic protected by law