401 S Wright Rd
Job Number: 1632
HotFoot Recruiters – Effective. Efficient. Talent Placement.
HotFoot Recruiters would like to announce the following opportunity available for immediate consideration.
Position: Customer Experience Representative
Location: Janesville, WI
Type: Direct Hire
Start an EXCITING NEW CAREER with a reputable Fortune 500 company located in Janesville, WI that services over 3 millions customers world wide. This is an excellent DIRECT-HIRE opportunity with a tremendous benefits package, great incentives, competitive wages and career growth opportunities within a year!
Please review details and submit your resume for consideration.
- Competitive hourly rate - $13.85
- 18 Accrued PTO Days and Holiday Pay
- 401K w/ company contribution
- Profit sharing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, Vision Plans for employee and family
- Great Employee Discount
- On-site cafeteria, gym and game room
- Plays an important role in the retention of customers.
- Handle 80-100 inbound calls a day from a variety of customers. (No sales involved)
- Accurately performs (Order entry, order follow-up, shipment tracking, update orders, etc).
- Provide a remarkable customer service experience that drives customers to return time and time again through superior communication skills.
- Empowered to resolve customer issues promptly and accurately in a manner that will promote customer loyalty.
- Consistently captures customer’ s intent when placing an order and seamlessly provide delivery option that meets those needs.
- Ability to personalize interactions with customers, while using a positive, “ say yes” approach, and set appropriate expectations to resolve conflict.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience working in Customer Service
- Experience fielding a high volume of inbound calls preferred
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Technically savvy (Dual monitors, MS Office, CRM Software)
- Experience using CRM software is a plus
- Strong verbal communication
- Must have great attention to detail for order/data entry
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week Monday - Friday
About Hotfoot Recruiters:
HotFoot' s approach is simple. We put People First. We also know that an individual' s success starts with the right career opportunity. Our company was founded on the belief that the world is full of extremely talented people that may need a simple connection like HotFoot Recruiters to prove themselves to quality employers. HotFoot is an Arizona based company that has been providing talent placement solutions nationally for over 10 years. With additional offices in Wisconsin, Iowa and Flagstaff, Arizona; HotFoot provides recruiting services for companies of all sizes. Learn more at HotFootrecruiters.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider application without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.