211 w aspen avenue
Industry: Manufacturing - Production
Job Number: 1559
HotFoot Recruiters – Effective. Efficient. Talent Placement.
HotFoot Recruiters would like to announce the following opportunity available for immediate consideration.
Parks Maintenance Worker
EXAMPLES OF THE WORK PERFORMED (ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY)
- Provides excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Removes litter and manually empties trash cans.
- Assist with interments at the Cemetery.
- Visually checks Parks & Recreation grounds and facilities for hazards and reports problems verbally or in writing to the immediate supervisor.
- Drags, lines, and prepares ball fields.
- Assist in the installation of irrigation lines and make repairs.
- Operates small tractor with attachments, mowers, blowers, line trimmers.
- Cleans and restocks public restrooms.
- Cleans ramadas, playgrounds, outdoor courts, and other Parks & Recreation amenities.
- Loads/unloads equipment, trims trees with power saws, and digs holes with hand tools.
- Regular attendance is an essential function of this job to ensure continuity.
- Driving is an essential function of this job to ensure continuity.
- Complete scheduled work within established timeframes.
- Performs related duties as required.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to recognize and make repairs as necessary within assigned areas and report to supervisor.
- Ability to perform a wide variety of manual labor tasks for extended periods of time and under adverse weather conditions.
- Ability to plan, schedule & prioritize ramada cleaning, trash collection and other routine duties.
- Skill at using a variety of hand and power tools.
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers, supervisor, and the general public.
- Ability to perform routine maintenance on equipment.
- Must be at least 18 years of age (per OSHA requirements regarding chemicals and motorized equipment).
- Any combination of experience and training indicating the ability to successfully fulfill the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING
- One to two years’ experience as a laborer in landscape and/or facility maintenance.
- Must possess and maintain a valid Arizona driver' s license without restrictions and have a clean driving record.
- Must have the ability to be contacted and to respond in a timely manner and be willing and able to perform emergency work.
- Must be willing and able to accommodate shift changes including weekends, evenings, nights, and/or 12-hour shifts.
- Must have the ability to pass the Truck & Trailer Safety Test and Global Harmonized System Training within the first thirty (30) days of employment.
About Hotfoot Recruiters:
HotFoots approach is simple. We put People First. We also know that an individual' s success starts with the right career opportunity. Our company was founded on the belief that the world is full of extremely talented people that may need a simple connection like HotFoot Recruiters to prove themselves to quality employers. HotFoot is an Arizona based company that has been providing talent placement solutions nationally for over 10 years. With additional offices in Wisconsin, Iowa and Flagstaff, Arizona; HotFoot provides recruiting services for companies of all sizes. Learn more at HotFootrecruiters.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider application without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.