7776 South Pointe Parkway Suite 250
Job Number: 1674
Customer Technical Support
Customer Technical Support is the principle operational point of contact for the staff, clients and candidates in need of support for all platforms. Customer Support Technicians will be responsible for determining when an escalation is necessary and will determine the correct escalation path based on the issue(s). The Technician uses strong problem-solving skills, combined with excellent communication and support skills, to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction. Technicians track issues through Salesforce™ while also documenting troubleshooting solutions for use in a knowledgebase for common support needs.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS (TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Create support cases in Salesforce™ tracking system for all occurrences and follow-up on issues as needed.
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered notes.
- Learn " how" to provide guidance and support to the testing network, clients and candidates as needed.
- Other duties assigned.
- Experience in the use of Salesforce™ or a related case management system is a plus.
- Power user with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Experience with web-based software and hosted software applications.
- Provide outstanding customer service with a commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Due to the demands of our department, applicants must have flexible availability and acknowledge that work schedules can be changed with two weeks' notice, including mornings, mid-shift, third-shift, weekends, and holidays.
- Self-starter with a passion for follow-through.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
High School diploma or equivalent is required
One to two years of customer support experience and technical expertise. Testing/Certification industry experience a plus.
monday - Friday 5am-1: 30pm