S. Pointe Parkway West
Industry: Manufacturing - Production
Job Number: 1686
HotFoot Recruiters – Effective. Efficient. Talent Placement.
HotFoot Recruiters would like to announce the following opportunity available for immediate consideration.
Position: Mechanical Assembler
Location: Southern Ave, Phoenix
Type: Contract to Perm
Assembles complex machinery and sub-assemblies until completed to acceptance testing. Assembly is performed with fabricated and purchased parts using drawings, schematics, and parts list that are provided by engineering as the assembly instructions.
- Build machines and sub-assemblies according to design requirements and customer specifications
- Maintains work areas and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows all safety requirements.
- Incoming inspection of materials and parts required on projects; reports defective parts to the appropriate engineer or project manager.
- Perform various non-repetitive mechanical assembly functions using hand or power tools.
- Breakdown and pack out for shipment to customer site.
- Completes tasks as assigned by manufacturing leads and according to given schedules with minimal supervision.
- Assembly and installation on customer site.
- Responsible for assembling fabricated and purchased parts using assembly drawings, and BOM’ s provided by engineering.
- Provide timely and detailed status updates.
- Comply with all company safety procedures
- All activities are performed in a way that reflect and inspire the mission and core values of the company.
- Quality – Ensure standards are maintained in a highly regulated, process driven environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Good mechanical skills; good shop math skills.
- Must be able and willing to travel and work at customer sites.
- High School diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience
- Clean driving record and ability to drive company truck
- Must be able and willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays to meet customer project commitments.
About Hotfoot Recruiters:
HotFoots approach is simple. We put People First. We also know that an individual' s success starts with the right career opportunity. Our company was founded on the belief that the world is full of extremely talented people that may need a simple connection like HotFoot Recruiters to prove themselves to quality employers. HotFoot is an Arizona based company that has been providing talent placement solutions nationally for over 10 years. With additional offices in Wisconsin, Iowa and Flagstaff, Arizona; HotFoot provides recruiting services for companies of all sizes. Learn more at HotFootrecruiters.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider application without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.