8050 S. Pointe Parkway West Apt 3027
Industry: Accounting - Finance
Job Number: 1701
HotFoot Recruiters – Effective. Efficient. Talent Placement.
HotFoot Recruiters would like to announce the following opportunity available for immediate consideration.
Position: Office Manager/Purchaser
Location: Southern Ave, Phoenix
Type: Contract to Perm
In addition to the regular administrative duties, you will be assisting with the daily bookkeeping for the Company. Our Office Manager will create and maintain accounts receivables and payable' s, correct inventory and controls, payroll, and GL accounts using QuickBooks. This will include accurate reconciliation of accounts, issue management reports, interface with clients, consultants, employees, payroll, and otherwise assist principals in running our growing technology business. The successful candidate will also provide some business analysis, perform some banking functions as assigned, and provide general operational support.
- Keeping all bookkeeping up to date and accurate utilizing QuickBooks
- Work with management regarding the bookkeeping status and data
- Check data for recording errors
- Collect deposits, payments or fees
- Compile data or documentation
- Confer with coworkers to coordinate work activities
- Answer telephones to direct calls and provide information
- Distribute incoming mail
- File documents or records
- Maintain inventory records
- Maintain office equipment in proper operating condition
- Monitor inventories of products or materials
- Operate office equipment
- Prepare documentation for contracts, transactions, or regulatory compliance
- Proofread documents, records, or other files to ensure accuracy
- Provide information to coworkers
- Record information from meetings or other formal proceedings
- Respond to customer problems or complaints
- Schedule appointments
- Search files, databases or reference materials to obtain needed information.
- Complete work schedules manage calendars and arrange appointments
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks
- Oversees supply chain needs
- Track PO arrival dates and let the engineers and/or project managers know if anything will be late.
- Tweaks company website
- Promotes good communication and engagement amongst internal and external teams to ensure customer expectations are met
- Continuously collaborates with internal and external teams to achieve shared objectives.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level
- Manages purchase orders from placement, status follow up all the way through delivery and incoming inspection until receipt
- Maintains inventory of supplies and materials, deciding when to make purchases as needed, choosing how much material to keep on hand, track which supplies are consumed fastest, and place and track orders with vendors and suppliers
- Works within a given budget to purchase goods and services for an organization
- Ensures that products are delivered in a timely manner, and that the quality of the goods received is satisfactory
- Negotiates with suppliers on price, mode of shipping, and delivery time
- Checks invoices for accuracy and authorizes the accounts payable department to issue payment
- Evaluates the performance of certain vendors in order to decide whether or not to continue buying from them.
- High School Diploma or GED
- College degree preferred or equivalent office management experience
- Must have QuickBooks expertise
- 5+ years of experience in an office manager role
- General understanding of A/R, A/P, and record keeping in an manufacturing office environment
- Ability to communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints
- Be able to compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities
- Customer-facing to coordinate jobs, ensures customer schedules, ship dates, and close-out dates are current
- Have knowledge and experience with social media (FB, LinkedIn, Twitter) to upkeep the company sites
- Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Will be able to work effectively with minimal oversight
- Must have core values, exceptional work ethic and the ability for continuous self-improvement.
- High achiever, persistent, and conscientious.
About Hotfoot Recruiters:
HotFoots approach is simple. We put People First. We also know that an individual' s success starts with the right career opportunity. Our company was founded on the belief that the world is full of extremely talented people that may need a simple connection like HotFoot Recruiters to prove themselves to quality employers. HotFoot is an Arizona based company that has been providing talent placement solutions nationally for over 10 years. With additional offices in Wisconsin, Iowa and Flagstaff, Arizona; HotFoot provides recruiting services for companies of all sizes. Learn more at HotFootrecruiters.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider application without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.