S. Pointe Parkway West
Industry: Manufacturing - Production
Job Number: 1681
HotFoot Recruiters – Effective. Efficient. Talent Placement.
HotFoot Recruiters would like to announce the following opportunity available for immediate consideration.
Location: S. 38th Place and E. Roeser, Phoenix
Type: Contract to hire
Summary: Ideal candidates will have experience in shipping and delivery while also possessing the ability to communicate professionally with other departments and customers.
- Drive company vehicle to customer locations, climb in and out of vehicle, and walk up and down stairs as required to deliver packages to customers according to established procedures, in all weather conditions
- Handle and deliver packages in a safe and punctual manner considering traffic patterns, alternative routes, traffic regulations, and driving conditions to meet customer and Amazon time requirements
- Load and unload products from company vehicles
- Work with support team to provide exceptional customer service and address customer concerns
- Ensure all delivery material received is safely delivered to correct consignee
- Operate a scanner to record shipping and package information for all documents/packages delivered
- The ability to communicate effectively with departments and vendors is required.
- Driving a box truck (non-CDL) to local stores when needed.
- Maintains a clean work area to help ensure that merchandise remains clean and to help prevent work related injuries.
- Organize various items, products and materials (lifting required, up to 65 lbs.; forklift use if needed)
- Physically hand load or load by forklift Company truck and verifies the condition of the truck, the manifest and all paperwork associated with daily deliveries
- Follows all delivery operation protocol including confirming order with customer, unloading and verifying correct product for delivery, obtain delivery confirmation signature from client
- 1 – 2 years warehouse, packaging, and/or delivery experience in a fast-paced environment
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Experience using Forklift and hydraulic pallet jack
- Physical mobility- Able to lift up to 65 lbs.
- Valid Driver' s License is required - license and background check will be performed
- Must work well in a team environment and be able to follow directions from experienced employees as well as supervisor.
- Must be attentive to detail and have a strong work ethic.
- Must be familiar with UPS, Fedex, DHL, Express, etc. and international shipping.
- Epicor experience a plus.
About Hotfoot Recruiters:
HotFoots approach is simple. We put People First. We also know that an individual' s success starts with the right career opportunity. Our company was founded on the belief that the world is full of extremely talented people that may need a simple connection like HotFoot Recruiters to prove themselves to quality employers. HotFoot is an Arizona based company that has been providing talent placement solutions nationally for over 10 years. With additional offices in Wisconsin, Iowa and Flagstaff, Arizona; HotFoot provides recruiting services for companies of all sizes. Learn more at HotFootrecruiters.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider application without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.