S. Pointe Parkway West
Industry: Manufacturing - Production
Job Number: 1688
HotFoot Recruiters – Effective. Efficient. Talent Placement.
HotFoot Recruiters would like to announce the following opportunity available for immediate consideration.
Location: Southern Ave, Phoenix
Type: Contract to Perm
Assembles complex machinery with fabricated and purchased parts using drawings, schematics, and parts list that are provided by engineering as the assembly instructions.
- Build machines and sub-assemblies according to design requirements and customer specifications.
- Able to complete highly complex mechanical assemblies that require fitting, alignment, and adjustment to very close tolerances.
- Perform machining and mechanical alterations and additions during debug.
- Works with the mechanical and controls engineers to make the machine perform properly.
- Incoming inspection of materials and parts required on projects; reports defective parts to the appropriate engineer or project manager.
- Perform various non-repetitive mechanical assembly functions using hand or power tools.
- Breakdown and pack out for shipment to customer site.
- Completes tasks as assigned by manufacturing leads and according to given schedules with minimal supervision.
- Assembly and installation on customer site.
- Responsible for assembling fabricated and purchased parts using assembly drawings, and BOM’ s provided by engineering.
- Provide timely and detailed status updates.
- Comply with all company safety procedures.
- All activities are performed in a way that reflect and inspire the mission and core values of the company.
- Quality – Ensure standards are maintained in a highly regulated, process driven environment.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must be able and willing to travel and work at customer sites.
- High School diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience.
- Clean driving record and ability to drive company truck.
- Must be able and willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays to meet customer project commitments.
- Ability to travel, domestically or internationally, and stay on customer sites for extended period of time during installations or for field service.
- Previous experience with machine assembly in the automation industry or capital equipment environment preferred.
- General knowledge of custom automation equipment preferred.
- General machine shop skills including lathe, mill, and grinding.
- Understands geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Competence with a wide variety of tools and measuring instruments.
About Hotfoot Recruiters:
HotFoots approach is simple. We put People First. We also know that an individual' s success starts with the right career opportunity. Our company was founded on the belief that the world is full of extremely talented people that may need a simple connection like HotFoot Recruiters to prove themselves to quality employers. HotFoot is an Arizona based company that has been providing talent placement solutions nationally for over 10 years. With additional offices in Wisconsin, Iowa and Flagstaff, Arizona; HotFoot provides recruiting services for companies of all sizes. Learn more at HotFootrecruiters.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider application without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.