2304 W Campus Dr
Industry: Manufacturing - Production
Job Number: 1698
HotFoot Recruiters – Effective. Efficient. Talent Placement.
HotFoot Recruiters would like to announce the following opportunity available for immediate consideration.
Position: Warehouse Shipping/Receiving
Location: Southern Ave, Phoenix
Type: Contract to Perm
This position is responsible for planning, organizing, receiving, and distributing of all items received or shipped in the facility. This includes from/to suppliers or productions shops, ensuring a smooth and consistent operation such that parts and supplies go to the proper jobs in an effective and efficient manner as needed to satisfy internal and external customer demand.
- Maintain an equipment structure and level to accomplish the warehouse and receiving mission in a safe, effective manner.
- Recommends appropriate equipment and racking to ensure the safe transport and storage of all materials.
- Researches material handling equipment to ensure procurement of the most suitable equipment in terms of performance, safety, reliability and costs.
- Shipping and receiving of all materials into the receiving department.
- Ensures materials are counted, inspected and staged for jobs; ensures receiving reports accurately report material received.
- Matches purchase orders to packing lists and delivers to accounting for processing.
- Resolves discrepancies with accounting regarding invoices, packing slips, and receiver reports.
- Monitors the flow of paperwork from receiving to the departments to ensure an efficient and timely notification of parts arrival and “ Clear To Build” (CTB) status.
- Sort and place materials and items on racks and bins according to the BOM. Ensures materials are stored to conserve space and comply with safety procedures.
- Oversees the supplying of materials to fabrication and stages material for assembly and sub-assembly.
- Oversees the rotation of materials to jobs and manages oversupply appropriately so we can use excess material for future jobs.
- Oversees inventory and manages flow of over supply to effectively communicate opportunities to use existing material.
- Ensure warehouse is accessible and safe for employees and customer traffic.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Manage flow of materials to “ Outside Manufacturing” OSM and post manufacturing processes.
- Drive truck to both deliver and pick up items as needed.
- Keep Company truck in good running condition including keeping it full of gas, and scheduling routine maintenance and oil changes.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- High School diploma or GED, or equivalent years of experience
- Clean driving record and ability to drive company truck
About Hotfoot Recruiters:
HotFoots approach is simple. We put People First. We also know that an individual' s success starts with the right career opportunity. Our company was founded on the belief that the world is full of extremely talented people that may need a simple connection like HotFoot Recruiters to prove themselves to quality employers. HotFoot is an Arizona based company that has been providing talent placement solutions nationally for over 10 years. With additional offices in Wisconsin, Iowa and Flagstaff, Arizona; HotFoot provides recruiting services for companies of all sizes. Learn more at HotFootrecruiters.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider application without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.